August 24, 2007

Gallivan Center

This is the last of the free Gallivan Center Thursday concerts. I'm so sad to say that it was the only one that I attended. Normally, I don't miss even one but this year was a bit hectic. The crowd was packed and a blast to watch. The best is to watch the dancers, festival dancers. Some of these people need new friends. Friends that actually care about them. Friends that care enough to say "Stop dancing your embarrassing everyone." I know, I know their not hurting anybody by dancing like morons. But still, some of them need to be stopped.

I wasn't crazy about the bands but they did a good job. French Kiss from New York and Calexico. Maybe, if I'd had a beer or more I would have enjoyed the show more. But being as the next day is a work day, got to be responsible.
I do hope to make it to all the shows next year. These shows are always a great reminder that Salt Lake does not suck.