March 9, 2008

337, part 1

These are actually pics taken last spring at the 337 project. The 337 project was the creation of a husband and wife team who had bought a building intending to convert the space into condos. Somehow it turned out that gutting it would not work and that the building would have to be torn down. Well before tearing it down they decided to allow local artists to go crazy on the place and fill it completely with art. Then for a few weeks people could go in and check it out for FREE!!!
I took all the pictures using my camera phone and it took me ages to send them to my e-mail, then save them to the computer and then up-load them to blogger. The real reason that I finaly got around to it was that I wanted a new ringtone but with all the pictures there just was no memory left.
It really was a great day wandering around and seeing all the amazing creativity that is here. Outside they even had a band and poets. It was just amazing.