April 12, 2008

337, part 3

More pictures from the 337 project. There was just so much to see. Above is one of my favorites. It was huge and very well done. I loved how the hair was done.

The dresses were made my local fashion designers . I'm sure that had I not used my phone to take these pictures that the dresses would be much more impressive but take my word for it they were great. Until this show I had never considered that there would be any fashion designers in Salt Lake. But I guess anything is possible.This instillation did not quite fit with the feel of of the rest of the art. I'm thinking that it was some kind of commentary about war and how the people who are soldiers don't matter just that their are feet on the field. Maybe.
Can you spot the astronaut kitty? Or the gun slinging flower?