April 6, 2009

Buttars-palooza, part 1

My what a horrible slacker I've been. Here are the pics from the Buttars-palooza celebration from over a month ago. Well, I'm sure the sentiment of the day has not grown old. We all just seem to be waiting to the next stupidity to exit Chris Buttars' mouth. When is the new election? I'd put money down on West Jordan would re-elect him. West Jordan many years ago use to be farm land and open fields. Now it is much more urban in look but not in attitude. Antiquated and obsolete ideas still seem to abound.

Take my boyfriend's mom for example. This is a woman who when asked if she liked the movie Wall-E replied with "Yeah, only if your a fan of Al Gore." She's one of the people that still believe that global warming is made up. And if she's any representation of what West Valley has to offer as a voter, I'm guessing Buttars is safe. How sad.