October 7, 2008

Books


Hello all. Miss me? I know I know, I'm horrible leaving you alone like that but I'm back. Now bask in my glory. Yes, bask my pretty bask. Ok, enough of that. The library book sale is coming up shortly. I'm SOOOOO excited. I love the book sale. I still have about 20 from last year but that's alright. You can't ever have to many books. People that don't read books scare me a little. And people who don't know what newspapers they read scare me the most (shout out to Palin). Most of my reading consists of books bought at the book sale. Rarely, do I buy a book full price. The only time I do that is if there is a specific book that I want to read. Like right now I'm reading "The brief and wondrous life of Oscar Wao" by Junto Diaz. I had seen an interview with Junto and was really interested in the book. So far, I'm very happy with the read. To any other bibliophiles out there I recommend hitting the book sale. You do have to hunt around a bit but there are always gems on those shelves waiting for your fugal fingers to pick up. Happy hunting.