August 13, 2008

337 redone, part 3

This is it. The final 337 pictures. Now, what am I going to post about? Oh well. All good things must come to and end. But new things will take it's place, in the ever changing world of art. And talking about art, this Friday is the monthly Gallery Stroll. For more info on it go to:
http://www.gallerystroll.org/

I've been told that a couple of guys that I know are showing some collaborative art at one of the galleries. It will be interesting to see what they come up with. I'm thinking it will be good. I've seen the art of one and really liked it.

I see so much art around and many times I think to myself that I could do that. And I probably could but I just don't have the ambition. This is what makes me an on looker and not a participant. Maybe someday I'll get the desire to create, but for now I'm so happy that others make pretty stuff for me to look at. Keep up the good work!