August 18, 2008

Library, part 2

What a pretty day this was. I have been told that the amazing Matisyahu is coming to this fair city. I have tried everything I can to find out how to get tickets with no luck. On his official website it says that he is coming to the University of Utah on 09-18-08. To bad that the link for buying tickets isn't working. Oh but don't you worry, I will find the concert, come hell or high water. And what is up with that saying "come hell or high water"? Would high water really be as bad as hell? I think, I'd rather deal with the high water and leave hell for another time. Not that I think that I'll go anywhere else but hell. I just don't want to do it anytime soon. Hey, do you think the high water part is referring to Noah's flood? If it is, I'm sure that I would not be one of the chosen to go on the ark and would still be going to hell. So, I guess it is really like saying come hell or hell.
Oh look, pretty buildings.